We are very much looking forward to the VCM Pop-up Run. Please follow the Covid-19 rules of conduct when participating.
- The current regulations of the Austrian Ministry of Health apply.
- Act responsibly and, as always, only start in good health.
- Follow the regulations of the Wiener Linien when using public transport.
- Keep the minimum distance of one meter, which is still valid outside of sports practice and competitions. If you cannot keep this distance, for example when collecting your race number, use a mask that covers your mouth and nose.
- Bring your own disinfectant or use the dispensers provided by us.
- Strictly sart from the starting window you specified at registration.
- After the run, leave the direct finish area quickly and use the surrounding areas for recreation.
- Stay at the refreshment station after the run only briefly and then take a few steps to the side so that the following runners can easily gain access.
- Follow the instructions of our staff and listen to the information announcements of the moderator.
- Ask your companions who are watching the run to keep the minimum distance and to split up into other parts of the course to avoid accumulations in the start/finish area.
These rules apply to your participation in the VCM Pop-up Run:
- You comply with the valid regulations of the Austrian Ministry of Health and the rules of conduct on Covid-19 as stated by us.
- The VCM Pop-up Runs are sporting events. You are not allowed to participate in the run if you are ill or injured. We reserve the right to disqualify you due to false information given at registration, shortcut of the course, obstruction of other participants, change of the official start number, current or past suspension by a sports association or an anti-doping agency. The participation on bicycles, inline skates, scooters, skateboards and the like is not allowed. For safety reasons, escorting on such means of transport is also not permitted.
- Your registration for the VCM Pop-up Runs will only be done online within the given time frame on the corresponding registration platform against payment of the entry fee. A late registration on site is not possible.
- You will receive a starting number from us, which is used for timekeeping and must be worn during the run. In times of Covid-19 it is essential that we as organizers know exactly who our participants are. You can pass on your number, but you have to inform us as the organizer BEFORE the race who you are going to give it to and use the link in the registration confirmation.
- Please follow the instructions of the organisation team and the emergency services before, during and after the race.
- You agree that we as the organizer are not liable for theft, accidents, injuries, infections by pathogens or damages, as long as there is no gross negligence or intent on our part.
- We organize the run in all weather conditions, but we reserve the right to cancel the VCM Pop-up Run in case of danger or in case of changed legal regulations.
- Should the event have to be cancelled, we will refund the entry fee. Should you not be able to participate in the event for whatever reason, there is no right to a refund.
- The parents or their legal representatives agree to these rules for children and young people.
- We want to react as flexible and good as possible to possible new regulations.
Organizational changes can therefore be made at short notice
Organizer: Sport- und Leichtathletikclub Wien (SLW), ZVR number: 735282923, c/o Akaziengasse 36, 1230 Vienna
Enterprise Sport Promotion GmbH has been commissioned by the SLW within the framework of a business contract with the operative implementation of all activities necessary in connection with the VCM Pop-up Runs and for all data protection concerns.
We use your personal data as follows:
- The personal data you enter when registering for the VCM Pop-up Run (first name, surname, date of birth, gender, e-mail, club if applicable) will be stored and processed for the purposes of holding and processing the event. The registration takes place via the registration portal of Njuko Deutschland GmbH, which saves the data you entered in accordance with the German Data Protection Act (DSGVO). This also applies to the bank or credit card data required for payment processing. Your e-mail address will not be published anywhere. We will only send you information about organisational, security-related and event-relevant news and services in connection with the VCM Pop-up Run to this address.
- Your participant data will be linked to a start number and forwarded to Time Now Sports OG for the purpose of timekeeping, printing of start numbers, creation of starter and result lists and their publication on www.vienna-marathon.com and www.time-now-sports.at.
- We will take pictures and videos at the event and publish them on our own websites and social media channels or give them to the media. You can revoke your consent with effect for the future and request the deletion of individual photos. It is also possible that private persons or photographers may take photos during the event on which you are depicted. Since we have no contractual relationship with these persons, we have no influence on the use of these photos.
- Further data protection topics as well as the contact to data protection inquiries you can read in our data protection declaration.