Tribute to Eliud Race
We are very much looking forward to the Tribute to Eliud. In your participation in the Tribute to Eliud, please observe the following Covid-19 rules of conduct.
- The current regulations of the Austrian Ministry of Health apply.
- Act responsibly and only start in good health.
- When travelling by public transport, follow the regulations of the Wiener Linien.
- Keep a minimum distance of one metre.
- Masks must be worn on the event area, at the distribution of start numbers, at the starting lineup and after the end of the run. During the competition ou can run without mouth and nose protection, also at the warm up on running paths outside the course of the tribute race.
- Bring your own disinfectant or use the dispensers we provide.
- Start bindingly from the starting block you specified at registration.
- Stay at the refreshment station after the run for a short time and then take a few steps to the side so that the following runners have easy access.
- Follow the instructions of our staff and listen to the information announcements of the moderator.
- Ask your companions watching the run to keep the minimum distance of one metre and to split up into other parts of the course to avoid accumulations in the start/finish area.
These rules apply to your participation in the Tribute to Eliud:
- You will comply with the valid regulations of the Austrian Ministry of Health and the rules of conduct on Covid-19 as stated by us
- The Tribute to Eliud is a sporting event. You are not allowed to participate in the race if you are ill or injured. We reserve the right to disqualify you due to incorrect information given at registration, shortcut of the course, obstruction of other participants, change of official start number, current or past suspension by a sports federation or anti-doping agency. The participation on bicycles, inline skates, scooters, skateboards and similar is not allowed. For security reasons, escorting on such means of transport is also not permitted.
- Your registration will be carried out exclusively online in the specified time window on the corresponding registration platform against payment of the entry fee. Late registration on site is not possible.
- You will receive a starting number from us, which is used for timekeeping and must be worn during the run. In times of Covid-19 it is essential that we as organisers know exactly who our participants are. You can give your number to others, but please tell us BEFORE the race who you are going to race and use the link in the registration confirmation.
- Please follow the instructions of the organisation team and the emergency services before, during and after the race.
- You agree that we as the organiser are not liable for theft, accidents, injuries, infections caused by pathogens or damages, as long as there is no gross negligence or intent on our part.
- We generally organise the race in all weather conditions, but we reserve the right, in agreement with the authorities, to cancel the Tribute to Eliud in the event of danger or in the event of changes in the legal regulations, to alter it in the planned form or to abandon it.
- Should the event have to be cancelled, we will refund the entry fee. Should you not be able to participate in the event for whatever reason, there is no right to a refund.
- The parents or their legal representatives agree to these rules for children and young people.
- We want to react as flexibly as possible to new regulations. Organisational changes can therefore also be made at short notice.
Organizational changes can therefore be made at short notice
Organizer: Sport- und Leichtathletikclub Wien (SLW), ZVR number: 735282923, c/o Akaziengasse 36, 1230 Vienna
Enterprise Sport Promotion GmbH has been commissioned by the SLW within the framework of a business contract with the operational implementation of all activities necessary in connection with the Tribute to Eliud and all data protection concerns.
We use your personal data as follows:
- Your personal data (first name, surname, date of birth, gender, e-mail, association if applicable) entered during the registration for the Tribute to Eliud will be stored and processed for the purposes of the organisation and management of the event. Registration is carried out via the Race Result registration portal, which stores the data you enter in compliance with the DSGVO. This also applies to the bank or credit card details required for payment processing. Your email address will not be publicly displayed anywhere. We will only send you information about organisational, security and event-related news and services in connection with the Tribute to Eliud.
- 2. Your participant data will be linked to a start number and will be passed on to Time Now Sports OG for the purpose of timekeeping, printing of start numbers, preparation of start and result lists and their publication on www.vienna-marathon.com and www.time-now-sports.at
- 3. We will take pictures and videos at the event and publish them on our own websites and social media channels or pass them on to the media. You can revoke your consent with effect for the future and request the deletion of individual photos. It is also possible that private individuals or photographers may take photos during the event on which you are depicted. As we have no contractual relationship with these persons, we have no influence on the use of these photos.
- Further data protection topics as well as the contact to data protection inquiries you can read in our data protection declaration.