Tribute to Eliud Global Race
We are very much looking forward to the Tribute to Eliud – Global Race. Follow at any time the Covid-19 rules that apply at the location of your run.
These rules apply to your participation in the Tribute to Eliud - Global Race:
- You will follow the Covid-19 rules, which are valid at the place where you run.
- You will comply with the legal regulations that apply on your running course, e.g. road traffic regulations.
- Start only when you are healthy and run in a way that keeps you healthy.
- Participation is only possible in running or walking. Means of transport such as bicycle, inline skates, scooter, ... are not allowed.
- You record your activity yourself with a GPS tracking device (e.g. sports watch, smart phone, apps like adidas running)
- You perform your sporting performance in person and upload your personal result without technical manipulation.
- Recordings from a running track in a stadium cannot be accepted, as in this case the GPS measurement accuracy could be more distorted than usual.
- The result list has no official character due to the different conditions of the route, weather and measuring accuracy of the respective devices.
- We reserve the right to disqualify you for false information given during registration, manipulation of your result, current or past suspension by a sports federation or anti-doping agency.
- Your registration will be carried out exclusively online within the specified time frame on the corresponding registration platform against payment of the entry fee.
- The upload of your result is only possible within the given time frame on the corresponding platform.
- You undertake your run on your own responsibility and agree that we as the organiser do not accept any liability for theft, accidents, injuries, infections through pathogens or damages.
- Should the event have to be cancelled, we will refund the entry fee. Should you not be able to participate in the event for whatever reason, there is no right to a refund.
- Parents or their legal representatives agree to these rules for children and young people.
- We want to react as flexibly and well as possible to possible new regulations. Organisational changes can therefore also be made at short notice.
Organizational changes can therefore be made at short notice
Organizer: Sport- und Leichtathletikclub Wien (SLW), ZVR number: 735282923, c/o Akaziengasse 36, 1230 Vienna
Enterprise Sport Promotion GmbH has been commissioned by the SLW within the framework of a business contract with the operational implementation of all activities necessary in connection with the Tribute to Eliud and all data protection concerns.
We use your personal data as follows:
- Your personal data (first name, surname, date of birth, gender, e-mail, association if applicable) entered during the registration for the Tribute to Eliud will be stored and processed for the purposes of the organisation and management of the event. Registration is carried out via the Race Result registration portal, which stores the data you enter in compliance with the DSGVO. This also applies to the bank or credit card details required for payment processing. Your email address will not be publicly displayed anywhere. We will only send you information about organisational, security and event-related news and services in connection with the Tribute to Eliud.
- 2. Your participant data will be linked to a start number and will be passed on to Time Now Sports OG for the purpose of timekeeping, printing of start numbers, preparation of start and result lists and their publication on www.vienna-marathon.com and www.time-now-sports.at
- 3. We will take pictures and videos at the event and publish them on our own websites and social media channels or pass them on to the media. You can revoke your consent with effect for the future and request the deletion of individual photos. It is also possible that private individuals or photographers may take photos during the event on which you are depicted. As we have no contractual relationship with these persons, we have no influence on the use of these photos.
- Further data protection topics as well as the contact to data protection inquiries you can read in our data protection declaration.